Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms n’ Veggies Recipe
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 25 Min
- 1 14 Mushrooms
- 2 Feta Cheese
- 3 Chihuahua Cheese
- 4 Olive Oil
- 5 Dry Parsley Flakes
- 6 1⁄2 Red Pepper
- 7 1⁄2 Yellow Pepper
- 8 1⁄2 Onion
- 9 Char-Griller Grills Wok
- 10 Ceramic Akorn Kamado Charcoal Grill and Smokin’ Stone.
- 11 Fogo Premium Lump Charcoal
This is the Best Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms n' Veggies Recipe we’ve ever made.
- Remove Mushroom Stems
- Lightly coat each mushroom with olive oil.
- Mix the Feta and Chihuahua cheeses and stuff the middle of the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle dry parsley to taste on top.
- Largely dice the onion, red & yellow peppers.
- Add the onions, red & yellow peppers to the bottom of the Wok.
- Then add the stuffed mushrooms on top of the onions, red & yellow peppers.
- Ignite charcoal and preheat grill/smoker to 240° with the Smokin’ Stone inserted.
- Place the Wok with the cheesy stuffed mushrooms n’ veggies in the grill/smoker and smoke for 25 minutes.
- Rotate the Wok in the smoker/grill one time after 15 minutes.
- Remove from the smoker/grill and enjoy. No need to rest these! Right off the grill eating.