Cheddar Jalapeño Chicken Burgers
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 1 Package Of Ground Chicken
- 2 1/2 Cup Of Yellow Onion
- 3 1 Tbsp Of Cilantro
- 4 1 Tbsp of Parsley
- 5 2 Tbsp Of Minced Garlic
- 6 2 Tbsp Of Finely Chopped Jalapeno
- 7 1 Tsp Of Cumin
- 8 1 Tsp Of Black Pepper
- 9 1 Tsp Of Paprika
- 10 1/2 Cup Of Cheddar Cheese (Tiny Cubes or Shredded)
- 11 1 Tbsp Of Sea Salt
- 12 Lettuce
- 13 Mayonnaise As Needed
- 14 Sliced Red Onions
- 15 4-6 Burger Buns
Toss the tired beef burger recipe and give some TLC to this delicious Cheddar Jalapeño Chicken Burgers recipe.Yum!
- In a medium bowl, combine the ground chicken, garlic, onion, jalapeño, cheese, and all seasonings and spices. Mix thoroughly using your hands, but be sure not to over ground the meat.
- Form patties of your desired thickness and size.
- Cook the burgers on your preferred grill over medium-heat, ensuring they are thoroughly cooked before serving, given it is a poultry product.
- Serve patties on a burger bun, topped with mayo, lettuce, onions, and any other desired condiments.