Certified Grilled Chicago Style Hot Dogs
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 Vienna Beef Franks or Jumbo Beef Franks
- 2 Poppy Seed Buns
- 3 Beef Frank
- 4 Yellow Mustard
- 5 Chicago Style Relish
- 6 White Onions (Chopped)
- 7 Tomatoes (Moon Sliced)
- 8 Sport Peppers
- 9 Pickles
- 10 Celery Salt
- 11 Akorn Kamado Charcoal Grill
- 12 Fogo Premium & Eucalyptus Lump Charcoal
We know that people have lots of feelings about what toppings go on hotdogs. Suspend your thoughts for just a moment to consider this delicious looking and super easy Chicago Dog recipe from Certified Creole BBQ.
- Preheat AKORN Kamado & Smoke at temperature 350°: used Fogo Premium Lump Charcoal & Eucalyptus Lump Charcoal.
- Place Beef Franks in the AKORN Kamado, roll them a few times and grill until internal temperature 140° is met, roughly takes 10 minutes
- Place the poppy seed buns on the warming rack and warm for 3 minutes. • Remove the beef franks and poppy seed buns from the grill.
- Build your Certified Grilled Chicago Hot Dog by adding the beef frank to the poppy seed bun, add mustard, add Chicago Style Relish, add chopped onions, add moon shaped tomatoes, add the sport peppers, add a pickle and sprinkle with celery salt