Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time:
- 1 Red Onion: ½
- 2 Cilantro: medium bunch
- 3 Limes: 3
- 4 Garlic Cloves: 5 cloves
- 5 Chili Flakes: 1 teaspoon
- 6 Salt: 1 teaspoon
Chimichurri is a delicious sauce to make as an ingredient to a dish or serve as a topping. Char-Griller Ambassador, James Llorens of Certified Creole BBQ created his own blend, which he calls Certichurri. Now you can make his delicious Certichurri Sauce with the recipe below!
- Dice the onion.
- Chop cilantro.
- Chop the garlic cloves.
- Chop garlic.
- Then add the veggies to a bowl/jar
- Add the chili flakes & salt
- Slice and squeeze the lime for the juice.
- Add the olive oil to the mix and stir.
- Mix all the ingredients: Add enough olive oil so all the ingredients are loose and can move around.
- Great uses for this sauce: Picanha and or any steak, Fish and shrimp.