Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 2 Large Chicken Breasts, cut into cubes/chunks
- 2 2 Lb. of Grape Tomatoes
- 3 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 4 2 Packages of Mozzarella Balls
- 5 Kosher Salt
- 6 Ground Black Pepper
- 7 1/4 Cup of Pesto
- 8 4 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 9 Soaked Wooden Skewers/Metal Skewers
The elevated caprese salad you’ve always dreamed up, but with kabobs. Featuring chicken and pesto, grill up an amazing starter or fun weeknight meal with this recipe.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Toss chicken chunks and tomatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Grill the kabobs, flipping occasionally, until the chicken’s internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove Kabobs from the grill and either remove chicken and tomatoes from skewers, adding to a bowl with pesto and mozzarella balls or simply add mozzarella balls to the end of each skewer before brushing generously with pesto. Drizzle your final product with balsamic vinegar and serve warm. Chilled is also fine. Enjoy!