Camp Stove Sweet Apples
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 7-9 Min
- 1 4 red apples, cubed or cut into chunk
- 2 2 Tbsp. of butter
- 3 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 4 1 ½ Tbsp. of brown sugar
- 5 Optional toppings: whipped cream, rolled oats, nuts
S’mores are fun and definitely a camping classic. Get ready for a new classic. Quick to prepare, you can elevate these Camp Stove Sweet Apples with any toppings or sides that you desire. We know both you and the kids will thank us later!
1. Melt butter in the skillet over medium heat. Add the apples, cinnamon, and brown sugar until the apples are coated. Cover and cook until softened, 7-9 minutes. Stir occasionally.
2. Sprinkle with rolled oats, nuts, or any desired toppings. This goes great with whipped cream, ice cream or is a great standalone dessert to end the night right.