Cajun Creole Wings
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 60 Min
- 1 Chicken wings
- 2 Cajun Creole Seasoning
- 3 Canola Oil
- 4 Apple Wood Chunks
Bring the flavor of New Orleans to your backyard with this delicious Cajun Creole Wings recipe from Char-Griller Ambassador, Geoffrey Greer of @grillandsmokebbq.
- Preheat smoker/grill to 350F
- Trim chicken wings (optional)
- Spray chicken with oil
- Pour seasoning on both sides of chicken
- Place in smoker/grill for 20 minutes
- Spray both sides of chicken with butter and continue to cook for another 20 minutes
- Spray both sides of chicken with butter again and continue to cook
- Remove from smoker/grill when internal temperature reaches 185 degrees
- Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!