Buffalo Chicken Dip
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time:
- 1 1 LB Chicken Breast
- 2 Char-Griller Chicken Rub
- 3 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 5 8 Oz Of Softened Cream Cheese
- 6 1 Cup Of Sour Cream
- 7 1/2 Cup Of Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 8 2 Tblsp Of Ranch Dip Mix
- 9 2 Slices Of Bacon(Chopped)
Buffalo Chicken Dip is a staple for any backyard cookout, and this version from @BeardedBeastBBQ doesn't disappoint. This recipe is the perfect way to add a little heat to any dip line-up you are serving! This dip is sure to be a fan favorite and will go fast!
- Coat chicken generously with Char-Griller's chicken rub
- Smoke chicken at 375° indirect heat until chicken reaches a internal temp of 165°
- Once internal temp is reached pull chicken from the grill, my AKORN® got the call for this recipe.
- Shred chicken, a kitchen aid mixer is awesome for this. It shreds the chicken really well.
- Mix all ingredients into shredded chicken
- Add to your favorite bakeware, I used a stargazer cast iron skillet. Put back on grill at 375° until cheese is melted and has a golden color. Garnish with scallions and blue cheese crumbles.