Bacon Buffalo Chicken Dip
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 1Lb Chicken Breast
- 2 Char-Griller Chicken Rub
- 3 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 5 8 Oz Of Softened Cream Cheese
- 6 1 Cup Of Sour Cream
- 7 1/2 Cup Of Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 8 2 Tbsp Of Ranch Dip Mix
- 9 2 Slices Of Bacon(Chopped)
Bacon Buffalo Chicken Dip is always the most popular appetizer at any party. In this blog post, we show you how to accomplish this coveted crowd-pleaser.
- Coat chicken generously with Char-Grillers Chicken Rub
- Smoke chicken at 375° indirect heat until chicken reaches an internal temp of 165°
- Once internal temp is reached pull chicken from the grill, my Akorn Kamado got the call for this recipe.
- Shred chicken with Char-Griller Meat Claws, a kitchen aid mixer is awesome for this it shreds the chicken really
- Mix all ingredients into shredded chicken
- Add to your favorite bake-ware, I used a stargazer cast iron skillet. Put back on the grill at 375° until cheese is melted and has a golden color. Garnish with scallions and blue cheese crumbles that’s optional.