Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1 2 Bags Frozen Potatoes O'Brien
- 2 1 Sausage Rope
- 3 8 Slices Thick Cut Bacon
- 4 12 Eggs
- 5 1/2 Red Onion
- 6 Green Onion
- 7 Optional: mushrooms, spinach, or any other toppings you want
We’re always trying to think of new and inventive ways to eat breakfast. That’s why we love this breakfast hash that is packed full of bacon, sausage, and veggies. If you want a new way to make potato hash, try this recipe out! We recommend topping with salsa, guacamole, or hot sauce.
- Fire up your griddle and grease it up.
- Once your griddle is warmed up and oiled up turn the heat all the down.
- This is one meal that you will want to make sure you have two spatulas and a scraper to cook with.
- Spread out your frozen potatoes out onto your griddle, you will want to get these going first so they can start to thaw and brown.
- In a large bowl whisk together your eggs to be scrambled. Pour in about 1/2 cup of water into the eggs to help them be fluffier.
- While the potatoes are starting to cook cut up your sausage, onion, and bacon.
- Push the potatoes to one side on the other side of the griddle. At this time, mix the onions into the potatoes on the griddle.
- Place the bacon on the opposite side of the griddle and turn that burner up so it will cook faster.
- Place the sausage in the middle on the low it will cook fast enough at the lower temp.
- Allow these to cook until the bacon is done to the crispiness that you prefer.
- Move the meat over into the potato mixture and then pour the egg mixture on the other side of the griddle.
- The eggs will scramble up in no time; move them around with one of the spatulas to make sure they scramble.
- Once your eggs are almost done, start to mix them up in your potatoes and meat mixture.
- When they are well-mixed, top with cheese and turn the griddle off.
- Serve and enjoy!!