Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 2 Hrs
- 1 2 Rolls Breakfast Sausage
- 2 3 Medium Sized Russet Potatoes-Peeled and Shredded
- 3 1/2 Medium Sized Onion-Diced
- 4 2 Eggs Scrambled
- 5 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 Seasoning/Rub Of Your Choice
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so why not start your morning with a smoked Breakfast Fatty! You can pair this with waffles or pancakes to make the ultimate breakfast.
- Prepare your smoker. To begin smoking fatty, temperature needs to be at 250°.
- Lay out a piece of aluminum foil. Spray with vegetable oil. The reason for doing this is that the sausage can be "sticky " and hard to roll otherwise once prepared.
- You want sausage at room temperature, as it cuts down on cooking time versus preparing right after being pulled out of refrigerator. Flatten two rolls of sausage. To an inch thick and into a rectangle.
- Season potatoes and onions. Put them on top of sausage.
- Then add scrambled eggs and cheese.
- Roll into fatty. I tied with butcher string to help hold together.
- Smoke on smoker approximately 2 hours and internal temperature is 145°.