Sausage Bacon Breakfast Fatty
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time:
- 1 1 Lb Bacon
- 2 1 Lb Ground Sausage
- 3 4 Eggs Scrambled
- 4 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 5 Jalapeño slices (if desired)
- 6 Char-Griller Sweet & Spicy Rub
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So because of that, we've perfected the art of breakfast with this breakfast fatty recipe to get your day started on the right foot!
- Weave bacon together in shape of a square.
- Press sausage out flat into similar size square (doing this step on wax paper helps to flip it onto the bacon weave and then peel the paper back)
- Lay sausage onto bacon, layer on the scrambled eggs, cheese, and jalapeños if desired.
- Now the tricky part, lift the front edge of the bacon weave and roll it up to where the bacon weave is on the outside, stuffed with the sausage, eggs, cheese, jalapeños.
- Season the outside of the breakfast fatty using the Char-Griller Sweet & Spicy rub.
- Preheat grill to 300F and setup for indirect heat.
- Place fatty on grill and allow to cook for approximately an hour.
- The fatty is done when the sausage probes at a temperature of 160F, you can stick the temperature probe between the bacon weave to check the sausage temperature.
- Remove from grill, slice and enjoy!