Boneless Rib Sandwich
Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 5 Hrs
- 1 Pork Ribs (Baby back ribs are ideal)
- 2 Ciabatta Buns
- 3 White Onion
- 4 Dill Pickles
- 5 Char-Grillers Rib Rub
- 6 Favorite BBQ Sauce
- 7 Coleslaw (Green Cabbage, Purple Cabbage, Shredded Carrot)
A fun twist on classic smoked ribs, this Boneless Ribs Sandwich is a must-try in your BBQ arsenal. This recipe delivers smoked flavor, combined with delicious BBQ sauce, all on a toasty ciabatta roll. Great for serving with sides or a la carte, this sandwich is a must try for your next family dinner.
- Remove the membrane from your ribs
- Cut rib racks into 4 equal size portions (3-4 ribs per sandwich)
- Slather with mustard and season liberally with Char-Griller's Rib Rub
- Smoke for 3 hours at 250*F unwrapped
- Wrap ribs in foil trays and smoke for an additional 2 hours
- Shred your cabbage and carrots to make the slaw
- After roughly 5 hours, remove the bones and assemble your sandwiches
- Toasted ciabatta bread, BBQ sauce, slaw, ribs, pickles, onion, more sauce and enjoy!
- Each rack of ribs will give you 4 sandwiches
- Baby back ribs would be ideal for this recipe. We used spare ribs.