Bone-in Pulled Ham
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 8 Hrs
- 1 12-15 lb. bone-in ham
- 2 2-20 oz. cans of crushed pineapple
- 3 4 C. brown sugar
- 4 6 Tbsp. mustard
Get smoker ready and set at 250°F.
1. Place ham in an aluminum pan or cast-iron Dutch oven
2. Divide marinade in half, and pour one half marinade over top of ham
3. Place ham in smoker and baste hourly
4. Cook for around 8 1/2 hours, until ham reaches internal temp of 160°F
5. Remove ham from smoker and cover with foil for 1-2 hours
6. Shred ham and place in slow cooker or stock pot, adding juice and drippings from pan
7. Add additional marinade and pour over top of ham, mixing well
8. Cook for 1 hour until marinade is fully incorporated into shredded ham
All done! Makes good sandwiches or great to eat alone!