Bone-in Pork Chops
- 1 Pork Chops
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Sazon
- 4 Abodo
- 5 Garlic
- 6 Creole seasoning
Everyone loves a good grilled pork chops recipe! Check this one out and let us know what you think!
- Coat all sides of the bone-in pork chops with olive oil for the binder.
- Season all sides with a seasoning blend of sazón, adobo, garlic & Creole seasonings.
- Rest in the fridge for 60 mins prior to grilling.
- Fire up with Lump Charcoal to 400°.
- Place the chops on the hot cooking grates over the hot lump charcoal .
- Flip after 10 mins.
- Cook to internal temp 145°.
- Total cook time: 20 mins.
- Remove & Enjoy!