Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 4-6 Catfish Filets
- 2 3-4 Tbsp of Blackening Seasoning (Few Of My Favorites, Mis Rubins Fish Magic, Ashman Bayou Blackening, Pappys Lemon Pepper)
- 3 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
Ambassador @IzzyGrillz outdid himself with this blackened catfish. A simple recipe that takes a Southern restaurant staple to the grill. This blackened catfish is sure to make it in your summer recipe rotations.
- Preheat grill to 450F, I like to use a copper grill mat when grilling fish, works very well.
- Coat filets with oil and season.
- Place fish on grill mat, grill 6-8 minutes until you get desired blackened look, flip fish and cook another 3-4 minutes.
- Remove catfish from grill serve over rice and enjoy!