Smoked Beer Brats
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 65 Min
- 1 Beer
- 2 Brats
- 3 Onions
- 4 1 Stick of Butter
- 5 1 tbsp. Garlic
- 6 Preferred Rub/Seasoning
These Smoked Beer Brats on the Char-Griller AKORN® Kamado are a delicious recipe to try out this weekend! Take your classic brats to the next level by adding the flavor of your favorite beer and smoke!
- Preheat grill to 400F.
- Slice onions.
- Place butter in pan.
- Place onions in pan.
- Add rub of choice in pan.
- Add garlic in pan.
- Add beer in pan.
- Put pan in grill/smoker for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, stir and put brats in the pan.
- After 15 minutes, flip brats over.
- After 10 minutes, place brats directly on the grate.
- Flip brats until desired color is reached then place back in the pan.
- Remove pan from the grill and enjoy!