Ribeye Roast on the Char-Griller AKORN® Kamado
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 1 Hrs
- 1 Full Boneless Ribeye Roast
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 - Salt & Pepper Or Your Favorite Spices
This Beautiful Ribeye Roast on the Char-Griller AKORN® Kamado from Rob Kennedy is the most easiest and delicious boneless ribeye one can make!
- Remove roast from fridge, pat dry with paper towels, apply some olive oil and season with your favorite seasonings. Leave on counter while you work on the next step
- Set your Kamado to 250-275 degrees F and set up for indirect cooking with a deflector.
- Place roast directly on grates
- Monitor internal meat temperature until at least 125 degrees F for rare / medium rare.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 30 minutes
- Slice your roast - 3/4-inch slices