BBQ Pork Spare Ribs
- 1 Slab of Ribs- 1
- 2 Mustard- 1/4 Cup
- 3 Char Griller Rib Rub- 4 Tablespoon
- 4 Butter- 1 Stick
- 5 Apple Cider Vinegar- 1/2 Cup
- 6 Jack Stack BBQ Seasoning- 6 Tablespoons
- 7 G Hughes Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce (or Preferred BBQ Sauce)- 2/3 Cup
We love grilling up some tasty spare ribs, and we hope you do too! Try out this mouth-watering recipe next time you're hosting a BBQ or just for fun! Be sure to pick up our Char-Griller Rib Rub and tell us how much you loved your spare ribs.
1. Pat the ribs dry with a paper towel & tear off the membrane.
2. Rub a layer of mustard over the ribs.
3. Rub the ribs down with Char-Griller Rib Rub (to taste).
4. Rub the ribs down with Jack Stack BBQ seasoning (to taste).
5. Marinate for an hour.
6. Smoke ribs around 225° for 3 hours, bone side down uncovered.
7. Wrap in foil with butter & apple cider vinegar, smoke for 2 more hours.
8. Remove foil & brush with BBQ sauce & place on grill grate bone side down for 1 more hour basting occasionally.