Recipe:BBQ Glazed Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
- - 1 lb. medium Brussels sprouts, stems removed
- - 10-12 slices bacon, halved
- - 1/3 C. BBQ sauce
- - Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Pre-heat grill to 400°F. Rinse Brussels sprouts, and pat dry with a paper towel, removing any loose outer leaves if needed.
2. Cut each bacon strip in half. Wrap 1 bacon strip snuggly around each sprout ensuring the ends overlap by ½″.
3. Lay the bacon wrapped sprout seam side down in a baking pan.
4. Place the pan on the grill and roast for 15 minutes at 400°F.
5. Remove the pan from the grill and brush each sprout with a layer of BBQ sauce.
6. Place the pan back on the grill and roast for another 15 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and the sprouts pierce easily with a knife.
Place a toothpick in the center of each sprout for easier handling before serving.