BBQ Fiends Chili-Lime Chicken Thighs
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 40 Min
- 1 3 Lbs Chicken Thighs
- 2 2 Tbsp Favorite BBQ Chili Seasoning
- 3 1 Lime
- 4 Chopped Cilantro for Garnish
- 5 1 Lime Juiced (Marinade)
- 6 1 - 12 oz Beer (Marinade)
- 7 Salt & Pepper to Taste (Marinade)
Perfect for tacos, fajitas, nachos, or as a dish all on its own, this Chili-Lime Chicken Thighs Recipe can be quickly cooked on a gas grill for a weeknight meal or cooked with charcoal on the weekend to add just the right kick of smokey flavor.
1. Trim excess fat off chicken thighs and place in a large bowl. Add the marinade ingredients and let sit in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours before cooking.
2. Remove chicken from marinade and season with your favorite BBQ chili seasoning. Get the grill up to 375 F and place the chicken over indirect heat.
Tip: To get crispier chicken skin flip the chicken over about half-way through the cook and move to direct heat. Make sure internal temp is at least 165F before removing for the grill.
3. Pull the chicken and garnish with chopped cilantro and a squeeze of lime over the top. Serve and enjoy!