Bacon Wrapped Kielbasa Bites
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 50 Min
- 1 14 oz Kielbasa
- 2 12 oz bacon
- 3 8 oz BBQ sauce
- 4 Fresh or dry parsley
- 5 Your Favorite Rub
1. Pre-heat grill to 350°
2. Slice kielbasa into 1” pieces or same size as the bacon strip.
3. Wrap bacon around the kielbasa.
4. Lightly coat the kielbasa bacon wrapped bites with Char-Griller Original Rub or favorite rub.
5. Place the kielbasa bacon wrapped bites on your baking rack.
-Tip: spray rack with olive or vegetable spray to avoid sticking.
6. Next, put the baking rack with the kielbasa bacon bites in your grill at 350 degrees.
7. After 30 minutes or when bacon becomes golden brown begin to glaze the kielbasa bacon wrapped bites with bbq sauce to your liking. I glaze twice.
8. Stick the kielbasa bacon wrapped bites with toothpicks for easy removal and easy handling to eat. Remove them from the grill.
9. Place in a serving tray or if tailgating, eat them right off the grill. -Tip: serve with bbq on the side for dipping. Enjoy!