Bacon Cinnamon Rolls
Prep Time: 25 Min | Cook Time: 8 to 10 Min
- 1 Can of Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 8 Slices of Bacon
We can all agree that some of the best breakfast foods are bacon and cinnamon rolls. Why not put them together to create the ultimate breakfast treat? This Grilled Bacon Cinnamon Roll Recipe has it all, salt, sugar, and smoke.
1. Heat AKORN with Smokin’ Stone and drip pan to 350 degrees.
2. Grease an 8 or 9 inch round pan.
3. Open the can of cinnamon rolls and separate the rolls.
4. Unroll the Rolls.
5. Cook bacon on grill until crisp but still flexible.
6. While bacon is still warm, places two slices of bacon on top of 1 unrolled cinnamon bun and roll bun back up.
7. Repeat steps for other rolls.
8. Place cinnamon rolls in pan and cook until golden brown.
9. Top with icing and serve warm.