Baby Back Ribs with Mole Sauce on the Char-Griller Gravity 980
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 4 Hrs
- 1 1 Rack of Baby Back Ribs
- 2 Big Moe Cason's Pork Rub
- 3 1 1/2 Cups Chicken Stock
- 4 1/2 Cup Instant Mole
These smoked-baked baby back ribs are seasoned with Mole Sauce and smoked until tender and delicious.
- Heat your smoker to 275 degrees.
- Remove the membrane from the ribs.
- Season both sides liberally with the pork rub.
- Place the ribs in the smoker and spritz with apple cider vinegar after one hour. Spritz again at the two-hour mark.
- Prepare the Mole according to the directions.
- At the three hour mark, place a wide base of the prepared Mole on a large piece of aluminum foil. place the ribs meat side down on the Mole base.
- Pour or brush more Mole on the bony side of the ribs.
- Wrap the ribs up tightly in the foil and place back in the smoker for one hour.
- Remove after one hour and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the foil and add more Mole if desired.