Baby Back Ribs
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 4 Hrs
- 1 Baby Back Ribs
- 2 Favorite Seasoning(s)
- 3 Brown Sugar
- 4 Butter
- 5 Tiger Sauce (optional)
- 6 Favorite BBQ Sauce
- 7 Hickory Wood Chunks (preferred wood)
Baby Back Ribs are a backyard grilling staple. Trying to find your go-to recipe or want to explore a new method! Give this Baby Back Ribs recipe a try!
- Preheat your grill/smoker to 275F.
- Trim ribs. (optional)
- Pour seasoning(s) on both sides of ribs.
- Place in smoker/grill for one hour.
- Spritz ribs (if dry), and continue smoking for 30 minutes.
- Spritz ribs and continue for 30 minutes.
- Remove from smoker and wrap in foil with brown sugar, honey, butter, Tiger sauce (optional), and rub(s).
- Return to the smoker for 90 minutes.
- Remove from foil and place back on the smoker for 15 minutes.
- Apply sauce and continue to smoke for 15 minutes.
- At desired tenderness, remove from smoker, let rest for 5-10 minutes, and enjoy!