Asian-Inspired Sesame Soy Sauce
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 8 Min
- 1 1/4 Cup Honey
- 2 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 3 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 4 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Optional)
Asian-Inspired Sesame Soy Sauce is perfect pair for home made fried rice.
- In a small saucepan, add sesame seeds and lightly toast on medium heat for about 2 minutes before whisking in soy sauce, honey, and sesame oil.
- Bring the mixture to a brisk simmer over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low heat and allow it to continue simmering for about 5-7 minutes. Allow sauce to thicken.
- Serve over a meat or dish of your choice or as a dipping sauce.