Asian Inspired BBQ Ribs
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 5 Hrs
- 1 Rack of Ribs
- 2 5 TSP Brown Sugar
- 3 4 TSP Chinese Five Spice
- 4 3 TSP Coarse Salt
- 5 2 TSP Coarse Black Pepper
- 6 1 TSP Onion Powder
- 7 1 Cup of Hoisin Sauce
- 8 5 TBSP Honey
- 9 5 TBSP Sriracha Sauce
- 10 2.5 TBSP Sesame Oil
- 11 2 TBSP Melted Butter
Add a twist to your classic ribs with this Asian Inspired BBQ Ribs recipe. These are the perfect combination of spicy, smoky, and savory!
- In a bowl combine the Brown Sugar, Five Spice, Salt, Pepped, and Onion Powder.
- In a small pot bring Hoisin, Honey, Sriracha, Sesame Oil, and Butter to a boil, then simmer for 5-10 minutes until thick.
- Trim ribs as desired and rub with the bowl of mixed seasonings.
- Place ribs on the smoker at 275 degrees for about 4 hours.
- Brush the ribs with sauce and let the ribs smoke for one final hour.
- Once the ribs are removed from the grill, brush them with the sauce once more and let them rest.