Asian Chicken Salad
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 25 Min
- 1 4 Cups Mixed Greens
- 2 2-3 Chicken Breasts
- 3 1/2 Cup Chopped Carrots
- 4 1/2 Cup Chopped Cucumber
- 5 1/2 Cup Chopped Radish
- 6 1/2 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- 7 1 Cup Cooked Quinoa
- 8 1/2 Cup Crispy Wonton Strips
- 9 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce (Marinade)
- 10 1/2 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar (Marinade)
- 11 1/4 Cup Sesame Oil
- 12 2 Tbsp Chili Garlic Paste or Sriracha
- 13 2 Tbsp Honey
Char-Griller Ambassador Aubrey Johansen is all about easy meal prep for the week ahead! Her Asian Chicken Salad is one of the absolute favorites in her house and they make it often. The secret is to marinade the chicken in the salad dressing, and make enough extra to dress the finished product with! Let’s dig in!
1. Whisk ingredients for marinade and reserve half.
2. Add 2-3 chicken breasts to the remaining marinade and let it sit for at least 30 mins.
3. While your chicken is marinating, preheat your Char-Griller to high heat, scraping your grates to keep your chicken from sticking! Grill chicken for 10-12 mins per side, until inside temp reaches 165. Let rest 10 mins before slicing.
4. Add chicken to a bed of mixed greens with an assortment of veggies the remaining veggies, and pro-tip: I always have a bag of crispy wonton strips in the pantry, so add those for a delicious crunch! Divide the dressing in half and store with the salad for a quick & easy week day lunch!”