Apple Cider Glazed Pork Chops
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 2 Pork Chops
- 2 1/2 Cup Of Apple Cider
- 3 1/4 Cup Of Brown Sugar
- 4 2 Tablespoons Of Balsamic Vinegar
- 5 A Dash of Creole Seasoning
- 6 Favorite Bbq Rub
Apple cider is a must during the fall season, and mixing the fruity, spicy flavor with smoky, BBQ flavors, creates the perfect seasonal combination. This Apple Cider Glazed Pork Chops perfectly captures the flavors of fall. This recipe is so good, you'll want to make it a few times, so be sure to stock up on apple cider while it is in stores!
- Brine pork chops overnight in apple cider.
- Remove from cider and season with BBQ rub.
- Fire up smoker to 400 degrees.
- Make the glaze by adding apple cider, brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, and creole seasoning.
- Bring the contents to a boil on high heat and then reduce to heat to a simmer and allow sauce to thicken. To speed up thickening process, you can add one tablespoon of cornstarch and one tablespoon of water, mix in separate container, and then add to glaze.
- Cook pork chops 3-5 minutes per side at 400 degrees until it meets your desired temp. Remove from grill and rest for 5 minutes. Pour glaze onto chops and enjoy this wonderful fall dish.