AKORN® Jr. Smoked Ham
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 105 Min
- 1 Spiral Sliced Ham: 7 Pounds
- 2 Olive Oil: to taste
- 3 Mesquite Seasoning: to taste
- 4 Cloves: to taste
- 5 Baste: pineapple juice, honey, brown sugar and mesquite seasoning
- 6 Char-Griller AKORN Jr. & Smokin' Stone
- 7 Lump Charcoal
- Coat the ham with olive oil, season with Mesquite seasoning and insert cloves on all sides of the ham.
- Fire up the AKORN Jr. using the Smokin' Stone with lump charcoal to 300.
- Allow the grill/smoker to warm up for 30 minutes.
- Place a drip pan filled with water on top of the Smokin' Stone with the cooking grates over it.
- Place the ham in the AKORN Jr.
- Baste every 30 minutes with pineapple juice, honey, brown sugar, and mesquite seasoning mix.
- Smoke ham to internal temperature of 140.
- Rest for one hour.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!