3-2-1 Sticky Ribs
Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 6 Hrs
- 1 Rack of Baby Back Ribs
- 2 Chupacabra Rub "Ribnoxious"
- 3 Fischer & Weiser "Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce"
- 4 3 TBSP Butter
- 5 3 TBSP Brown Sugar
If you are in the mood for some delicious ribs, try this 3-2-1 Sticky Ribs recipe during your next grill session! Depending on the rub and sauce you decide to use, the flavor combinations are endless!
- Bring smoker up to 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove excess fat and skin from ribs, particularly from the back. *Pro tip: Use a paper towel for a better grip.
- Rub the ribs liberally with Chupacabra Rub "Ribnoxious" or rub of choice.
- Smoke at 225 for 3 hours, spritzing with water or red wine vinegar every 45 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from heat and cover with Fischer and Weiser "Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce", or sauce of choice.
- Top the ribs with the butter and brown sugar and then wrap with pink butcher paper.
- Place the wrapped ribs back on the heat for 2 hours.
- Remove the wrapping and return the ribs to the grill for 1 more hour.