2-Burner Flat Iron® Simple Lo Mein
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 1 package of Lo Mein Noodles
- 2 1 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 1 Cup of White or Button Mushrooms (Sliced)
- 4 2 Tbsp of Minced Garlic
- 5 4 Cups of Spinach (or another vegetable of your choice)
- 6 1 Red Pepper (Thinly Sliced)
- 7 1 Carrot (Shredded)
- 8 1/2 Cop of Snow Peas
- 9 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 10 2 Tsp of Honey
- 11 1/2 Tsp of Ground Ginger
- 13 1 Tsp of Sesame Oil
- 14 1/2 Tsp of Sriracha or Chili Sauce
Bring the flavors of your favorite takeout home to your backyard. This simple Lo Mein recipe makes it easy to incorporate your favorite veggies, tailoring it to your liking, while still delivering on explosive flavors. Serve it as a main dinner dish or with a side of your favorite chicken or beef.
- Cook Lo Mein noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, ginger, sesame oil and sriracha/chili sauce. Mix thoroughly and set to the side.
- Heat the Flat Iron® to medium-high heat. Add oil to the cooktop then add garlic, mushrooms, red pepper, carrot and snow peas. Cook for 3-4 minutes until tender then add spinach and cook until wilted.
- Pour the soy sauce mixture over vegetables and mix thoroughly. Add Lo Mein noodles then mix thoroughly, ensuring all the noodles become coated and browned.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes before removing from the cooktop. Serve immediately. Enjoy!