2-Burner Flat Iron® Seasoned Mushrooms
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 5 Min
- 1 1 Lb. of Portobello or Button Mushrooms Sliced
- 2 2 Tbsp of Butter
- 3 1 1/2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 1 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 5 2 Tbsp of Minced Garlic
- 6 Salt and Pepper to taste
Perfect for serving alone, in a salad or even atop a burger, these seasoned and sautéed mushrooms are a must in your cooking arsenal. Once you make ‘em once, we know you’ll make ‘em again. Give this easy and delicious dish a try tonight!
- After preheating Flat Iron® to medium-high heat, add oil and butter to the cooktop.
- Once the cooktop is heated, quickly toss the mushrooms with the soy sauce and garlic.
- Add the mushroom mixture to the cooktop ensuring the olive oil and butter are evenly distributed. Allow the mushrooms to brown for at least 5 minutes before flipping or stirring.
- Continue stirring mushrooms around the cooktop until they are done to your liking.
- Sprinkle desired amount of salt and pepper. Serve alone or as an addition to a meal of your choice. Enjoy!