2-Burner Flat Iron® Hot Dogs
Prep Time: 4 Min | Cook Time: 7-10 Min
- 1 1 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Canola Oil
- 2 6 Hot Dogs, brand of your choosing
- 3 6 Hot Dog Buns
- 4 3 Tbsp of Butter
- 5 Optional Toppings: Chili, Diced Onions, Jalapeno, Shredded Cheese, Condiments, etc.
Is it hot dog night in your household? Your favorite franks aren’t limited to a pot of boiling water or the grill. Easily and quickly prepare them right on your Flat Iron® and focus the attention on how many toppings you can fit in the bun!
- Preheat the Flat Iron® to medium heat before adding oil.
- Arrange hot dogs on the flat top facing the same direction after ensuring they are all coated in the oil.
- Once the first side browns after 7-10 minutes, flip all the hot dogs over. Once the other side browns to your liking and the hot dogs are plump and brown, remove from the griddle.
- Spread butter on the interior of each hot dog bun and place them face down on the griddle tip until they are toasted to your liking.
- Assemble the hot dogs by placing one into each bun and adding desired toppings.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!