2-Burner Flat Iron® Grilled “BMP”
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 4 Slices of Baguette, Sourdough or Bread of Choice
- 2 6 Slices of Thick-sliced Bacon (Cooked)
- 3 4 Thick Slices of Fresh Mozzarella
- 4 1/3 Cup of Pesto
- 5 1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 Optional Toppings: Roma Tomato, Fresh Spinach
This simple yet savory sandwich elevates both grilled cheese and BLT all in one. Easily prepared on the Flat Iron®, serve these Grilled “BMP”s for lunch, dinner, or even brunch, adding a fried egg.
- Assemble each sandwich, starting by spreading a generous amount of pesto on one slice (or both) per sandwich.
- Add three slices of bacon then top with two slices of mozzarella.
- Optionally add tomato or spinach before stacking the second piece on top.
- With Flat Iron® preheated to medium-high heat, add ½ the olive oil to flat top then add the sandwich. Allow to cook for 3-4 minutes before drizzling more olive oil on the top bread sliced then flipping over. Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!