Learn how to make Loaded Elote Yard Corn with this easy recipe for Mexican street food at its finest
- Remove husk from the corn.
- Soak the sweet corn in water with 1/2 cup sugar for 6 hours.
- Using the Hybrid Side Burner, turn on to high heat and boil water in a large pot.
- Add ½ cup salt to the boiling water and boil for 20 minutes
- Add the Sweet Corn and Boil for 45 minutes
- Remove the sweet corn and place in a water cooler for 2-4 hours Tip: This allows the sweet corn to soften and stay warm
- Add your favorite toppings and build you elote yard corns on a bamboo stick or remove the corn from the cob and build it in a cup and enjoy!